Skip to main content
New Brunswick Coalition of Persons with Disabilities

How to File a Medical Complaint

How to File a Medical Complaint
Image is a photo of a person in scrubs wearing a stethoscope

NBCPD has a very good relationship with the New Brunswick Medical Society. We approached them to find out where someone would file a complaint about services received at any of the hospitals, from doctors, nurses, etc. We have been advised that anyone who wants to send in a complaint should do so through College of Physicians and Surgeons of New Brunswick.

Share Tools
Skip to content